The book is an expose of the humongous opportunity available in the food and agriculture sector within the largest economy in Africa, Nigeria. It is a ten chapter book on various food and Agribusinesses opportunities that can be explored in Nigeria for the elimination of food insufficiency through value chain development; employment generation; increasing GDP and reducing over-dependence on food importation.
- AfREN holds her 1st Interactive Session
- African Food Research Scientist Joyce Agyei-Amponsah explored properties of starch–lipid complexes as fat replacers
- AfREN lauds the author of “Food & Agribusiness Opportunity in Nigeria”, Bernard Siwoku
- AfREN celebrates food doctors on innovation in cold chain logistics for vaccines, dairy and poultry products
- Postdoctoral opportunity at DAAD 2021 fellowship for Africans working on food security and climate related focus