To become an effective platform for collaborative endowment for conducting global best scientific research; on indigenous African foods.
- To harness aids from organisations/government/countries from any continent of the world to support research and/or researchers on African foods.
- To conceptualize research ideas that promotes safe and nutrition security on African foods; and drawing human capital and technical resources for execution of such projects to the benefit of mankind.
- To assist in the establishment of pilot food science and technology laboratories in training centers or Institutions of higher learning involved with food and nutrition studies in Africa.
- To facilitates access to funding by early career African food research scientist to acquire equipment/instruments and consumables for research in their home institutions.
- To work in collaboration with other organisations that deals with food access, nutrition security and food safety of indigenous African foods.
- To foster ‘disruptive’ and Open LAB expression of Food Science & Technology in African societies.